Sunday 2 March 2014

The Pete Way - who what and why.


Hello my dear Readers! 

I hope you are all having a fab Sunday! 
I would like to dedicate my first blog post to a little introduction.

The Pete Way is the result of a life long passion I have for fashion, health, lifestyle, good food, and lots of different clichés :) 

I am an adoptive Italian with Hungarian/Egyptian blood. I currently live in Germany but I have lived in 4 countries, and 2 continents, and I  very often enjoy watching how each local culture adapts to new trends.

I believe style is not only reflected in what we wear, but also in a whole lot of other things which shape up our everyday life. I am sure you, just like me, surf the net to get opinions, new ideas, new hints in terms of style, nutrition, hang out places etc..etc.. and often end up finding great things for shameless prices.
More often than not lifestyle and fashion blogs (and please don´t misunderstand, I love reading such blogs, they can be a great source of inspiration) tend to show a side of the world we will never be able to even come close to. The side of the rich and famous, the side of those who get an invitation for fashion week in Paris just as often as we get an invitation for a girl´s night out. 

Let´s face it, most of us probably will never be able to afford a Kelly bag, or have a nice 10 day holiday at the Four Seasons in Bora Bora, but hey, that doesn´t mean we are less lucky than those who can.

If you are reading this, you probably belong to a lucky part of the world´s society. A part who always has fresh bread on the table (unless you don´t eat bread, of course.. ), is not below the poverty line and can allow itself to go on holiday at least once a year.
Let´s face it. We are quite lucky compared to lots of other people.

This blog is just a reflection of things I like, and do to make my everyday life a little bit more colourful and stylish in a chic, affordable way. I hope you will enjoy reading it, and I can't wait to receive your feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment